A network server is the central storage location for the programs and data in a computer network. They help simplify the tasks for system administrators, especially individuals in managerial positions. Network servers have efficient and reliable parts to support all of the machines in a network.
If you want quality network servers for an economical price, choose Worldwide Supply. We have refurbished Sourcefire brand servers that look and perform like new machines. Although Cisco acquired Sourcefire in 2013, we still have the brand’s products at competitive prices.
Benefits of Refurbished Sourcefire Equipment at Worldwide Supply
We have the Sourcefire NSC2U model network server available for sale. It’s a powerful server capable of supporting your entire network with features such as:
- Two-way server scalability
- Intel Xeon 22.6 GHz CPU
- 32 GB maximum supported memory size
- 1333 MHz data bus speed
- Eight empty slots
- One front-accessible bay
- Six hot-swap bays
- DDR2 SDRAM technology
Request a Quote for Used Sourcefire Products Today
Worldwide Supply has the technology you need for your computer network and more. Choosing to order your equipment from us will bring you many advantages, such as:
- A vast inventory selection: We have a massive number of products in stock. With our variety, we are sure to have everything you need.
- Technical support: With 24/7 remote technical support, our team is always here to help you with any difficulties.
- Consulting services: We have certified engineers on our staff who can help you with system design and configuration support, ensuring that your system meets your needs.
- Speedy shipping: If you need your order right away, we can help. We offer next business day shipping options to get your products to you faster.
- Warranty protection: All of our products come with a standard lifetime warranty at no extra charge.
- Spares and repair: We have international spare and repair services for your convenience.