Meet Our Technology Partners
We’ve been busy at Worldwide Supply forging partnerships with some of the world’s top technology companies. We have one goal: deliver the best possible results for our customers. Our growing list of technology partners have a shared commitment to bring the best expertise and business solutions for each unique customer environment. Read on below to see our current roster of technology solution partners.
A Diverse Collection of Partners To Help Your Business
- Dell EMC: data storage, information security, virtualization, analytics and cloud computing. Enables organizations to store, manage, protect and analyze data.
- Harmonic: is at the forefront of delivering unprecedented broadband speeds, network scalability and operational efficiencies with their virtualized cable access solution. Worldwide Supply is an official reseller of Harmonic’s CableOS® Virtual Broadband Gateway. A software-based Cable Modem Termination System (CMTS) that delivers faster broadband speeds and simplifies network operations.
- Innovative Systems: The most widely deployed video solution in North America, Multi-Generation TV (MG-TV) is powered by the InnoStream Platform and is a complete solution with everything required for an economically integrated OTT and IPTV video solution that is easy to deploy, support, and use.
- Ni2: develops Services and Operations Management software that enables service providers to monetize their digital infrastructure and cost-effectively address new market demands. Ni2 offers an open software platform and business applications that allow service providers to share service and resource inventory that provides 360 degree visibility across technological and organizational silos.
- Positron: provides technology solutions for delivering Gigabit Internet service to subscribers in Multi-Dwelling Units (MDU) and Multi-Tenant Units (MTU) over existing telephone wire or coaxial cable on extended distances, at a lower cost and with reduced complexity.