Used Cisco 2900 Series Routers
Cisco created the 2900 Integrated Services Router (ISR) router to improve service delivery and network strength for mid-sized branches as networks expand their cloud-based services. Expand virtualization of your applications and collaboration services across almost all WAN deployments at speeds of up to 75 Mbps.
Used Cisco 2900 series routers offer a variety of configurations to best meet your network’s needs. Some of the most popular deployments include a combination of:
- 2 RU and 1 RU units with up to 3 GE ports
- Up to 2 service modules
- As many as 50 LAN switch ports and support for as many as four high-speed WAN cards
- Built-in support modules for third-party apps and VMware
These specifications allow used Cisco 2900 routers to meet the demands of different public, private, and government or municipality networks. Partner with Worldwide Supply today to support your used Cisco 2900 series routers.
Modular Options for Used Cisco 2900 Series Routers
When you partner with Worldwide Supply, modular options include:
- Cisco unified border element options that cover up to 2,100 sessions
- 2 to 3 on-board DSP slots optimized for video and voice apps
- Support for unified and enhanced survivable remote telephony
- Embedded VPN encryption with support for hardware acceleration
- Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Cisco IOS Firewall and IOS IPS threat controls
- Onboard and threat enhanced encryption services
- Optimized for router integration
- On-demand WAN optimization and acceleration for specific applications
- Support for T1/E1 through T3/E3 networks as well as copper, fiber, xDSL and 4G networks
Support your Network with Used Cisco 2900 Routers
Support, maintain and expand your Cisco network by adding used Cisco 2900 series routers. Worldwide Supply has a variety of options to help you find the right product for your application. Request a quote by adding the products below to your quote cart or give us a call at 888.328.2266 to learn more.