Oracle Acme Packet 4500
The Oracle Acme Packet 4500 supports session border controller and other products with field-proven performance and nonstop operations. This product provides the highest performance and capacity in a modular, 1RU form factor, featuring carrier-class high availability and NEBS certification to ensure non-stop operation and survivability.
Medium and large service providers and operators rely on the Oracle Acme Packet 4500 to deliver larger enterprise-level connectivity that can scale, remain available and provide proper manageability as services grow, thanks to its access SBC with IMS core session management capabilities. It’s one of the more reliable options, with a significant ROI for most providers.
You can generate even greater returns while giving your network room to scale by choosing a used or refurbished Oracle Acme Packet 4500 from Worldwide Supply.
Every model we sell has been quality checked by engineers to make sure it’s in line with OEM standards and can bring you reliable service and support. Get the best performance and capacity from an Oracle 1U system at an affordable rate when you choose one of our new or refurbished Acme Packet 4500s.
Key Features of the Acme Packet 4500
When you choose a used Acme Packet 4500 from Worldwide Supply, you’ll experience all the standard advantages this line offers thanks to our rigorous testing, but at a significant savings. When we bring everything up to pass internal and OEM quality checks, you can expect your unit to deliver:
- High-performance dedicated multiprocessors
- Up to 40,000 signaled sessions
- Up to 16,000 simultaneous media sessions
- Up to 1,000 IPsec tunnels with IKEv1
- Up to 72,000 transcoded sessions
- HA, redundant components
- Multiple ports of 10/100/1000 Mb/sec or 10 Gb/sec Ethernet
- Hardware-accelerated transcoding, encryption and QoS measurement capabilities
- And many more field-proven capabilities
Acme Packet 4500 Specifications:
- 1U Rackmount
- Front: Display, console, and local storage
- Dual power supplies
- AC power option
- Operating: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to +40°C)
- Storage: -4°F to 149°F (-20°C to +65°C
Dimensions (HxWxD) and Weight:
- 1.72 in (4.37 cm) x 17.00 in (43.18 cm) x 19.00 in (48.26 cm)
- 19 lb (8.62 kg)
Experience best-in-class performance with carrier-class high availability when you choose a new or used Oracle Acme Packet 4500 from us. Get a quote below or browse our selection of Oracle Acme Packets.