The secondary network equipment market is trusted by companies around the world who are looking for quality equipment, available on-demand at significant cost savings. While many suppliers claim to be leaders in the pre-owned, used and refurbished networking and telecommunication equipment space, few deliver on customer expectations.
Here are 5 Questions to Ask When Considering Pre-Owned Networking Equipment as recommended by Worldwide Supply.
- Are you TL 9000 certified? These are quality assurance certifications only achieved by companies who can validate the quality of the products, services and customer care they provide.
- Do you have an inventory of equipment in your own warehouse? Select a partner who does. This will ensure gear is available and ready to ship when you need it.
- What kind of warranty do you offer on products you sell? Partner with a supplier who provides at least a one-year warranty and ideally, a vendor like Worldwide Supply with a lifetime warranty.
- Do you offer a trade-in program for excess or de-installed equipment? Working with a secondary market supplier who offers this service can help you finance needed equipment by providing you with cash or a credit from the sale of your unused gear.
- Do you belong to UNEDA? Being a member of this world-class association helps validate a supplier’s industry reputation.
These are preliminary questions you must ask potential pre-owned networking equipment vendors when considering who is the right partner for your IT needs. Vendors you are considering should also be able to provide a list of references upon request.
For more information, visit https://worldwidesupply.net/.