Worldwide Supply, the leader in the new and secondary networking hardware and services marketplace, is pleased to announce the addition of media converters to its Worldwide Supply Optics product portfolio.
The 10/100/1000M gigabit ethernet media converter is designed to meet the growing needs for network deployment and is able to extend a copper-based network via fiber cable to a distance up to 120KM.
Some of the Technical Features of the Media Converters:
- 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000BASE-X SFP Converter.
- Standards: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3U, 10/100/1000Base-TX, 1000Base-X SFP.
- Interface: 1 X RJ-45 connector 1X SFP slot.
- Flow Control: TEEE802.3X flow control for full duplex mode. Back-pressure flow control for half duplex model.
- LED: Power, FX, FX-LINK/ACT, TDX/COL, 1000M, TX-LINK/ACT.
- Unit is uncoded to allow for any SFP to be used.
- Available with or without battery power supply.
For additional information about Worldwide Supply Optics or to request a free demo, visit https://worldwidesupply.net/product-category/optics/ or call 973-823-6400.