Aligning yourself with a quality management-certified supplier of networking equipment has many benefits beyond price. Here are five reasons why you should consider pre-owned equipment in 2012.
- It will save you money – Buying fully-tested, certified pre-owned hardware from a quality management certified vendor can provide 50% – 95% cost savings from what OEMs offer. Avoid the pressure from OEMs to upgrade or replace your end-of-life equipment by buying from the secondary market.
- It will make you money – Many sellers of used networking and telecommunications equipment buy excess or used gear. Selling unwanted equipment is a smart choice that can get you cash, a credit for future purchases or needed equipment.
- It will give your hardware a facelift – Trading in older, near end-of-life equipment for certified pre-owned gear is a simple way to refresh equipment too costly to buy new.
- It will free up your internal resources – Working with a reputable secondary market supplier who can drop-ship equipment when you need it can help reduce your warehouse inventory costs of housing replacement hardware and parts. In addition to saving you 50% – 90% off the OEM maintenance plans, signing up with a maintenance program like NetGuard will provide you with Certified Service Engineers when you need them allowing you to allocate scarce technical resources to critical projects.
- It will make your IT program greener – Becoming eco-friendly may not be an immediate priority for your company, but it can be easy to achieve when you purchase, trade or sell used networking and telecommunications equipment from a secondary supplier instead of sending the old equipment to a landfill.
Whether you opt to partner with Worldwide Supply or another TL 9000 certified secondary market supplier, consider the benefits beyond just cost savings when making a decision.
For more information, visit https://worldwidesupply.net/.