Buy or Sell PECO II DC Power Systems
Refurbished PECO II DC power systems have become industry-leading options for the telecommunications market. Carriers and service providers across North America have deployed these options for their central offices, cell sites, outside plants and enterprise applications. When you buy used PECO II DC power systems from Worldwide Supply, you can get the right DC power you need for every aspect of your network. We currently offer PECO II MCS, PECO II MPS, PECO II SM, PECO II QUANTUM.
Select a PECO II Product Type:
Refurbished PECO II Equipment to Improve Your Network
PECO II is a top manufacturer of power equipment solutions and has more than seven decades of experience in generating leading power options for a variety of industries. It’s a TL:9000 certified brand, ensuring that the goods you get will exceed expectations and continue to work for years to come.
Today, the company offers small solutions for single racks and cabinets as well as options for entire large offices. Products run the gamut from 3 Amps to 30,000 Amps and most come with full engineering and installation solutions for a wide range of industrial applications.
The company was acquired by Lineage Power back in 2010, but most teams in our business still recognize the PECO II name. Now, its solutions work in line with mobile switching centers, outside plant optical backhaul networks and cell site solutions all designed to help you get to next-gen 4G and LTE offerings. You can also find plenty of used and refurbished PECO II networking equipment that will boost your 3G offerings.
Buy the Right Used PECO II Solutions
Match you power solutions and needs with expanded coverage thanks to leading used and new PECO II networking equipment. The new brand has expanded its Phoenix Controller to a broader range of DC power conversion solutions and cell site operations, making it easier for you to offer new capabilities. The best news is that this improvement is mostly backward-compatible so your refurbished or used existing PECO II equipment can take advantage of further developments.
Find the right solution to grow your network and save up to 80% off OEM pricing with a refurbished PECO II solution below.
PECO II DC Power System Benefits
- The ability to add new rectifier modules and other elements to system networks without an interruption of service. When demand grows, you can add more equipment without having to shut down and increase the system wiring.
- Remote management options for a PECO II DC power system’s connections via a Web interface. You’ll get access to remote and local monitoring as well as controls for both Internet and Intranet deployments.
- Small form factors allow your used PECO II DC power systems to deliver the energy you need in most existing spaces. When you need to expand your power systems, PECO II systems can fit up to four modules on a single shelf.
From small racks and cabinet applications to large central office deployments, PECO II’s products can provide customizable support to meet your specific needs.
The Worldwide Supply Difference
When you turn to Worldwide Supply to buy used Peco II DC power systems, you’ll experience a wide range of benefits that not all OEMs or parts suppliers offer. The Worldwide Supply advantages include:
- 24/7 remote technical support
- Standard lifetime warranty
- Spares management with next business day delivery services and international repair options
- State-of-the-art testing facilities
Generate the revenue you need as you try to expand your network by turning to Worldwide Supply to sell PECO II DC power systems. Both PECO and Worldwide Supply are TL9000 certified companies, so you can rest easy knowing that you’ll get long-lasting equipment that can put up with even the most demanding architectures. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us online or give us a call at 888.328.2266.