New and Refurbished Thunder Eagle Inc. Weather Alert Systems
Thunder Eagle Inc. manufactures weather communications systems that receive live weather information from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Weather Radio System. This broadcast from the National Weather Service provides regional weather forecasts and alerts. With a Thunder Eagle system, you can get real-time updates on your area’s weather to guide your business decisions.
Worldwide Supply sells new and refurbished Thunder Eagle Inc. equipment to optimize your performance and costs. Our technical and sales experts can help you find products that fit your budget and expectations.
Weather Alert Decoders, Receivers and Accessories
A Thunder Eagle weather alert system includes a NOAA weather radio decoder and a receiver, signboard or printer that transmits the decoded information. Depending on our inventory availability, you can get Thunder Eagle hardware like the following from Worldwide Supply:
- Decoders: The AlertEagle®400 decoder reads Emergency Alert System (EAS) and Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) messages from the National Weather Service and relays message types specified by the user. You can program your system to transmit messages to radio receivers, LED message boards, printers, or a text message or email list.
- Receivers: WeatherEagle®110 and Weather Eagle®105 radio receivers feature significant ground shielding and a two-pole helical filter for moderately high radio frequency conditions. They go into alert mode when they detect NOAA’s 1050 Hz emergency tone.
- LED signboards and printers: You can also add LAN/WAN-connected printers and signboards to your Thunder Eagle system to keep your organization aware of the latest weather alerts for your area.
Businesses and Organizations That Use Thunder Eagle Weather Alert Systems
You can find Thunder Eagle equipment used in businesses and organizations across the United States, including the National Weather Service itself. Entities that can implement Thunder Eagle systems include:
- Offices and factories.
- Educational institutions.
- Government organizations.
- Communications and broadcasting companies.
- Disaster response organizations.
- Healthcare organizations.
- Emergency operations centers.
Get New and Used Thunder Eagle Inc. Hardware Online
To start the buying process, add the items you want to your cart and request a quote online.
If you have any questions about our products or services, complete our contact form or call us at 888-328-2266.