Leitch Technology designed and produced equipment for broadcast television and video post-production. Harris Corporation bought the company and then sold the division to Gores Group. As a former industry leader, Leitch was well-known for creating unique products that shaped and became essential in the industry.
Worldwide Supply has the Leitch solutions you need for less. We have a vast inventory of refurbished Leitch equipment that operates like brand new. Our products are available for less, offering advantageous cost savings for any budget.
Advantages of Refurbished Leitch Equipment at Worldwide Supply
One of the used Leitch solutions at Worldwide Supply is the DPS-575, a digital processing synchronizer. This device brings analog video signals, such as microwave and satellite, to digital production. It has a 10-bit video test pattern generator that allows you to load more than 40 patterns into the graphic display buffer. The synchronizer also allows for bi-directional connectivity between analog tape machines and digital routing systems. With this feature, you can simultaneously connect the analog output of the tape machine and the analog input of the synchronizer.
At Worldwide Supply, we have many other used Leitch products available, including:
- SDI frame
- Video distribution amplifier
- Modular switcher frame
- Interface unit
- Video router switcher
Request a Quote for Used Leitch Products Today
For refurbished Leitch products that offer incredible value at an even better price, come to Worldwide Supply. We value every customer and do all that we can to make sure you will get all of the equipment you need. When you choose to buy your Leitch equipment from us, you will benefit from:
- Inventory: We have a large selection of products in our inventory, all priced competitively.
- Service: Our experts are always here to help with 24/7 remote technical support.
- Warranty: Every product from Worldwide Supply comes with a standard lifetime warranty.
- Services: We have a team of certified engineers on our staff available to help you with system design and configuration support to make sure your system works for you.