Advanced Digital Information Corporation (ADIC) was a tape library and storage management software manufacturer. They sold robotic tape libraries and the StorNext line of software for managing files and storage. In 2006, the company was acquired by Quantum Corp.
While ADIC no longer exists, their products are still available to purchase. Worldwide Supply has a large inventory of ADIC tape libraries to meet any need. Our refurbished products perform like new and are priced affordably to fit every budget.
Features and Specs of Refurbished ADIC Equipment
ADIC was well known for their tape libraries. These storage devices have tape drives that contain tape cartridges and barcode readers. They can hold millions of tapes and an immense amount of storage beyond the capabilities of other storage devices. For large amounts of data, tape libraries are a cost-effective solution.
One of the ADIC products we have for sale is the SC100 Scalar 100 tape library. Its specifications include:
- Average media exchange time: 10 seconds
- Average seek time: 27 seconds
- Maximum supported drives: 8
- Storage capacity: 50 GB native, 130 GB compressed
- Data transfer rate: 6 MBps native, 15.6 MBps compressed
Why Work With Worldwide Supply?
Worldwide Supply is your source for ADIC tape libraries. All of our products must meet our rigorous quality assurance standards, so you can trust they will work for your data storage needs. When you shop Worldwide Supply, you will benefit from:
- Warranty protection: A standard lifetime warranty is provided with all of our products.
- Fast shipping: If you need your order quickly, we offer next business day shipping.
- Vast inventory: We have thousands of products in stock and ready to ship.
- 24/7 technical support: We are here to help you with any technical difficulty.
- Consultation service: Our team of certified engineers can help you configure and design your data storage system.