Reports to: Director of Sales, Enterprise Team
Purpose: Worldwide Supply is a recognized asset management leader in the network hardware marketplace, providing, testing, configuring, managing, consigning and buying networking and telecommunication equipment globally. The purpose of the Inside Sales Account Manager is to identify daily transactional opportunities within the Healthcare space for the sale or purchase of company approved networking and telecommunications equipment. The Inside Sales Account Manager will be tasked with prospecting into accounts that are not currently clients of Worldwide Supply. The effectiveness of the Inside Sales Account Manager will be measured by gross profit generated from completed sales and forecasted gross profit from identified projects.
The ideal candidate would be located in the Charlotte, NC area but we are open to any candidate that has significant experience selling to hospitals, health care facilities, large enterprise end-users, etc. In addition, the candidate should be experienced in selling IT hardware with a focus on routing and switching products. 4-5 years plus of industry related experience, with proven track record of sales excellence and goal achievement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Industry Specific Competency
- Demonstrate a working understanding of the secondary market network equipment and services industry through company provided training, team specific training and the independent review of industry specific material. Your working understanding will need to cover both technical and business related aspects of the market.
- Expertly articulate the Worldwide Supply value proposition in email, phone, web presentation and client meetings.
Sales Training and Administrative
- Perform sales-related administrative functions, including maintaining records, updating customer profiles, reporting sales activities, logging price quotes and communicating with customers.
- Coordinate with sales administrative support team for order management, operational requirements, and other internal communication needs.
- Independently, or through company provided resources, locate equipment being requested by clients.
- Document customer contact in company approved CRM.
- Develop sales quotations in company approved CRM.
Sales Activities and Account Management
- Maintain a manageable and controlled list of prospects and clients and prioritize them by opportunity, geography, needs, etc., to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Demonstrate comfort with “cold-calling” techniques to create sales opportunities.
- Self-generate measurable new sales opportunity through phone and email contact with clients.
- Maintain forecast and sales funnel accuracy on a weekly basis.
- Clearly qualify sales opportunities in terms of equipment, cost, revenue, margin and gross profit.
- Document organizations structure of assigned accounts including key decision makers responsible for network engineering and equipment procurement.
- Develop a network map for assigned accounts including manufacturers, technologies, systems and part numbers used by the client in each area of their network.
- Attend client meetings, trade shows, seminars and other business related company and/or business functions as defined by Worldwide Supply.
The above is intended to describe the primary responsibilities and duties associated with the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of assignments, responsibilities, or requirements.
About Worldwide Supply
Worldwide Supply is not just another tech company. If you truly want to make a difference, be part of a dynamic global TEAM where values and culture really mean something, be part of an exciting, special and unique work environment where celebrating our successes really matter, and by the way has been recognized by INC 5000 fastest growing companies four (4) straight years.
Worldwide Supply TEAM members are well compensated for their contribution. With a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health coverage, life insurance, disability, 401(k), paid holidays, and a monthly bonus for every TEAM member.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.