Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Purpose: Worldwide Supply is a recognized leader in the network hardware marketplace. Our business model includes the buying and selling of networking and telecommunication equipment globally. The purpose of the Field Sales Director is to identify, and create, significant recurring revenue and gross profit impacting opportunities at the senior executive level within assigned accounts in the Northern European Region including Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
The Field Sales Director will be tasked with managing and growing profits with existing accounts in addition to having a major focus on prospecting into accounts within the Cable TV and Service Provider market segments that are not currently clients of Worldwide Supply.
The effectiveness of the Business Development Director will be measured by gross profit generated from completed sales and forecasted gross profit from identified projects.
The current territory will include all of Northern European Region including Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Management responsibilities for a team of sales professional could become available over time as revenues within the territory increase.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate measurable new sales opportunity through phone, email and in person contact with executive level clients
- Schedule regular and consistent face to face meeting with clients.
- Qualify each opportunity in terms of the competition, price and scope expectations, required resources and time frame for implementation.
- Communicate on a regular basis with the inside sales and support team regarding sales activities and strategies.
- Enter sales activity in to company provided CRM in a timely manner.
- Proved trip report to support team and management in a timely manner following any client meeting.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans to be reviewed at management request.
- Develop and present SWOT reports for significant projects.Expertly articulate the Worldwide Supply’s value proposition and deliver presentations to clients.
- Identify new product and service offerings to be presented to strategic assigned accounts.
- With the support of company resources, lead the development of proposals, marketing documents, ROI analysis and other tools necessary to successfully present the Worldwide Supply value to assigned clients.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and outline contract benefits and risks for Worldwide Supply executive team.
- Serve as the lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects involving assigned strategic accounts.
- Forecast long and short-range market potential.
- Participate in weekly sales forecast meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years broad-based sales experience with a focus on new business development and field sales
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the sales of used telecom equipment to network operators and a detailed technical understanding of CMTS, headend, central office and IP networking equipment.
- Prefer location: Germany, Netherlands or UK
- Required languages: English and German, additional languages (Spanish specifically) are a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage timelines and goal setting activities.
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
- Previous CRM software use preferred.
- Excellent time management, organization and communications skills; oral, written and telephone.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage a high volume of work.
- Ability to develop long term plans and programs.
- Ability to coordinate or lead employees among different levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and statistical background.
- Well organized and self-directed.
- 70% travel required
The above is intended to describe the primary responsibilities and duties associated with the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of assignments, responsibilities, or requirements.
About Worldwide Supply
Worldwide Supply is not just another tech company. If you truly want to make a difference, be part of a dynamic global TEAM where values and culture really mean something, be part of an exciting, special and unique work environment where celebrating our successes really matter, and by the way has been recognized by INC 5000 fastest growing companies four (4) straight years.
Worldwide Supply TEAM members are well compensated for their contribution. With a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health coverage, life insurance, disability, 401(k), paid holidays, and a monthly bonus for every TEAM member.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.