The ARRIS D5 is a leading IP edge network device that provides support for a significant set of multimedia content, all within a cost-effective and modular unit. Each of the D5 EUQs support full QAM-sharing so you can simultaneously deliver multiple digital broadcasts, video on demand content, digital video services and DOCSIS data.
Telcos and Cablecos turn to the D5 because it allows operators to wire just once, but still support future applications and convergent services.
Worldwide Supply stocks a complete offering of refurbished ARRIS D5 units, so you can have the most robust HFC infrastructure and provide all of the video content your subscribers need. You’ll save up to 80% off traditional OEM pricing, and that means an even greater return, because the ARRIS D5 facilitates subscriber growth when your marketing pushes pay off.
Key Features of the ARRIS D5
Refurbished ARRIS D5 units from Worldwide Supply provide your network with significant benefits as you expand and aim to deliver clean video. The D5 units support this with a wide range of features, including:
- High-density, lowest power support while still providing flexibility
- Expandability for QAM streams in dense, low-profile packages
- Support for up to 3,000 simultaneous video streams using dual WAN setups
- Linear broadcast digital programming support
- QAM sharing
- M-CMTS Edge support
- Bulk configuration options
- Smart support for DOCSIS/IP delivery
- Linear Broadcast Digital Programming
- Video Stream Density and High Capacity
- QAM Sharing
- Multiple Management Options
- Maximum Power Consumption < 405 Watts
- 4 Standard Gigabit Ethernet Input Interface
All of the used ARRIS D5 units from Worldwide Supply provide these benefits with multiple expansion support and multiple encryption solutions. We’ll help you find the right equipment, or even buy your used ARRIS D5 assets to give you one final revenue push for the network equipment you already have.