New and Refurbished Wohler Audio and Video Monitoring Equipment
Founded in 1983, Wohler Technologies manufactures audio and video monitoring equipment for the broadcast industry. They gained prominence when they developed the industry’s first in-rack audio monitoring technology in the 1980s. In 1997, they added a video monitoring division to meet more of their customers’ needs. Wohler was the first manufacturer to produce equipment for sound technologies like Dolby.
We sell new and used Wohler monitoring devices for telecommunications businesses. All of our used products go through in-depth testing and refurbishing for better quality and value.
Audio and Video Monitoring Solutions From Wohler
Wohler equipment monitors video and audio signals in professional media operations. Depending on our current inventory, you might see one of these product series in our online store:
- AMP Series: The AMP Series started with Wohler’s first audio monitoring equipment and continues its legacy today. Its rack-mounted design enables the user to save space without sacrificing performance. AMP Series equipment reproduces audio at high quality and features a full range of inputs and outputs, including Dolby sound.
- RM Series: Wohler’s RM Series encompasses rack-mounted and tabletop video monitoring equipment. RM Series products use high-quality image processing technology to monitor standard, high-definition and ultra-high-definition video sources. They also have select audio metering features.
- iAM Series: Designed for the modern media enterprise, the iAM Series includes audio and video monitoring equipment. These products cover numerous signal inputs to adapt as broadcast technology evolves.
Reasons to Count on Worldwide Supply for Telecom Equipment
At Worldwide Supply, we strive to optimize our customers’ infrastructures with quality equipment and value-added services. The advantages of partnering with us include:
- Hundreds of telecom products available for fast delivery.
- Next-day shipping capabilities for urgent applications.
- Standard lifetime warranty on OEM hardware and parts.
- Technical experts ready to provide 24/7 remote support.
- Asset recovery solutions and consignment programs for inventory optimization.
- TL 9000-certified quality assurance for sales, refurbishing, testing and internal auditing.