Eagle Broadband, formerly known as Eagle Communications, manufactures new technologies for RF communication and filtering. The company is best known for cable TV trap and filter technology placed on a telephone line to “trap” premium networks from getting to the home, depending on the homeowner’s cable package.
Worldwide Supply has the traps you need for your telecommunications work. We have former refurbished Eagle Communications products that work like new for a fraction of the cost. They’re a beneficial solution for engineers who want a product that they can rely on while staying within their budget.
Advantages of Refurbished Eagle Broadband Products From Worldwide Supply
Worldwide Supply has many products from Eagle Broadband available, including Eagle Brick Wall Deletion (EBWD) channel filters. These filters lessen the spectrum of a single channel, so you can reinsert a new channel while preserving the adjacent channels. This product’s features include:
- Low insertion loss
- Extended high frequency
- Stability with varying temperatures and frequencies
- Passes adjacent channels
- F-style connectors
- Power passing options
You can use refurbished Eagle Broadband projects anywhere that requires manipulating the broadcast signal, such as:
- Commercial businesses
These products come with the option for a wall or rack-type mount as well as analog and digital specifications.
Request a Quote for Your Used Eagle Broadband Equipment Today
Worldwide Supply has the products you need at a budget-friendly cost. Working with us to find your ideal communications equipment has many advantages. You will have access to our:
- Inventory: We have a large inventory, including used products under the Eagle Communications name.
- Support: Our team is always here to work through your technical difficulties with 24/7 remote technical support.
- Services: We offer various consulting and design services that provide a cost-efficient alternative to maintenance contracts.
- Engineering team: Worldwide Supply has certified engineers on staff for system design and configuration support. They will help make sure that you are getting the best hardware for your system.