We’re looking for a Staff Accountant to join our growing global organization to help make Worldwide Supply the best in the business by any measure. As a Staff Accountant, you will assist the Director of Finance in the management of the company’s fiscal functions, payroll processing and to provide various procedural and analytical assistance to the Accounting Team. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, multi-team environment. This person must also have great attention to detail and excel at multi-tasking. The successful candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment delivering rapid and accurate results, communicating with stakeholders.
Worldwide Supply offers an exceptional compensation and bonus plan. Join our team and help support our commitment to building lasting customer relationships and providing extraordinary service.
- Process bi-weekly payroll and monthly commissions
- Prepare monthly health, vision and dental insurance reconciliations/payables
- Prepare bi-weekly general journal entry
- Prepare 401(k) reconciliations
- Provide quarterly payroll tax and general ledger reconciliations
- Provide W2, 940, 941, WR30 and NJ927 annual reconciliations
- Prepare monthly cash receipts/sales journal for monthly General Ledger close
- Prepare various General Ledger journal entries
- Ensure monthly maintenance of various recurring entries
- Responsible for coordinating annual budget entry
- Reconcile numerous company operating bank accounts and credit cards
- Support annual independent audit with all detailed schedules, analyses, and information
- Provide analyses and schedules needed to complete fiscal year end close
- Review collection reports to ascertain status of collection and balance outstanding. Responsible for collecting on delinquent accounts through both phone and electronic means.
- Post and reconcile monthly customer owned consignment inventory sold. Disseminate schedules to the appropriate Sales Representative
- Perform other duties as assigned
Professional Qualities, Experience & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of broad based accounting experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Highly motivated, takes initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Proficiency in the use of standard accounting software, Paychex Payroll processing, Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Excellent time management, organization and communications skills; oral, written and telephone.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage a high volume of work.
- Self-starter demonstrating initiative and commitment
- Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving capabilities
- Thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities
About Worldwide Supply
Worldwide Supply is not just another tech company. If you truly want to make a difference, be part of a dynamic global TEAM where values and culture really mean something, be part of an exciting, special and unique work environment where celebrating our successes really matter, and by the way has been recognized by INC 5000 fastest growing companies four (4) straight years.
Worldwide Supply TEAM members are well compensated for their contribution. With a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health coverage, life insurance, disability, 401(k), paid holidays, and a monthly bonus for every TEAM member.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.