We’re looking for a customer-centric Sales Support Administrator to join our growing global organization to help make Worldwide Supply the best in the business by any measure. As the Sales Administrator, you will work on our sales teams to manage the internal and external customer service, order processing and purchasing for our network hardware technology business. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, multi-team environment and exhibits an innate ability to balance customer expectations, internal operations, and time-sensitive requirements. This person must also have great attention to detail and excel at multi-tasking. The successful candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment delivering rapid and accurate results, communicating with stakeholders, and meeting the needs of our diverse customers and requirements.
Worldwide Supply offers an exceptional compensation and bonus plan. Join our team and help support our commitment to building lasting customer relationships and providing extraordinary service.
- Quotes/Sales/Sales Orders
- Prepare customer quotes under the direction of the salesperson
- Creates sales orders per salesperson’s request
- Monitors open sales orders
- Purchasing/Purchase Orders
- Source per salesperson’s request for non-inventoried items needed
- Creates purchase orders per salesperson’s request to procure equipment
- Monitors open purchase orders (inventory and cogs) for validity, arrival date, payment, and proactively ensures PO’s arrive and are received as expected
- Coordinates logistics for inventory purchases
- Other duties as required
Professional Qualities, Experience & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years business or relevant experience
- Experience with Sugar or Salesforce.com CRM preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Highly motivated, takes initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team toward established priorities
- Self-starter demonstrating initiative and commitment
- Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving capabilities
- Thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities
About Worldwide Supply
Worldwide Supply is not just another tech company. If you truly want to make a difference, be part of a dynamic global TEAM where values and culture really mean something, be part of an exciting, special and unique work environment where celebrating our successes really matter, and by the way has been recognized by INC 5000 fastest growing companies four (4) straight years.
Worldwide Supply TEAM members are well compensated for their contribution. With a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health coverage, life insurance, disability, 401(k), paid holidays, and a monthly bonus for every TEAM member.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.