Reports to: Finance Manager
Purpose: To provide accounting support within the Finance department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process weekly Accounts Payable transactions.
- Pursue collection efforts on delinquent Accounts Receivable balances.
- Match daily receivables with supporting documentation.
- Enter Accounts Payable invoices in SAP.
- Post Consignment Transactions to Consignment spreadsheets.
- Coordinate ordering and replenishment of all office and kitchen supplies.
- File Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable documentation.
- Interface with WWS SA on all activities involving translational needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience: Bachelor’s or Associate Degree preferred; minimum of 1-2 year’s work experience; Bi Lingual Skills (Spanish/Dutch) a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
- Excellent time management, organization and communications skills; oral, written and telephone.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage a high volume of work.
- Well organized and self-directed.
The above is intended to describe the primary responsibilities and duties associated with the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of assignments, responsibilities, or requirements.
About Worldwide Supply
Worldwide Supply is not just another tech company. If you truly want to make a difference, be part of a dynamic global TEAM where values and culture really mean something, be part of an exciting, special and unique work environment where celebrating our successes really matter, and by the way has been recognized by INC 5000 fastest growing companies four (4) straight years.
Worldwide Supply TEAM members are well compensated for their contribution. With a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health coverage, life insurance, disability, 401(k), paid holidays, and a monthly bonus for every TEAM member.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.