Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Purpose: Support customers (Service providers, Telcos and MSOs) with product definition, development, qualification, and deployment.
Duties and Responsibilities: Work with headquarters (in USA and Mexico) to help drive new product deployment, ensure features asked by customers are implemented and that product meets customer specification.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with CPE sales and support and be familiar with the following vendors: Technicolor, Cisco, Arris, Motorola, NetGear, Ubee, Arcadyn, AVM or similar
- Experience with DOCSIS product
- Experience with networking product like CMTS brands (Cisco, Moto, Arris, Casa)
- Knowledge of communication protocols like IP, VOIP, TCP, Routing, IPv6, IMS, Packetcable, SIP DOCSIS, DSL, FTTx
- Sales forecast managing experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools like Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Working Conditions and Location:
- Telecommuting position based in Chile or Mexico
- Frequent travel (more than 30%) throughout CALA (Central & Latin America)
The above is intended to describe the primary responsibilities and duties associated with the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of assignments, responsibilities, or requirements.
Interested in joining us? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Worldwide Supply
Worldwide Supply is a trusted provider of telecom and network equipment. Our solutions and services are designed upon an evaluation of our clients’ current environment and by benchmarking their future requirements to ensure success
Worldwide Supply features a full line of new-surplus and certified pre-owned products from major manufacturers such as Cisco, Juniper, Arris, Extreme and Acatel-Lucent.
Worldwide Supply backs the products it sells with an industry-leading lifetime warranty.
Worldwide Supply is TL 9000 and 9001:2008 certified. For more information, visit worldwidesupply.net.