We Want to Help You Get Back Up & Running
Millions have been affected by the devastating impacts of Hurricane’s Irma and Harvey. These storms have disrupted emergency call centers, cellular sites, and have caused outages for hundreds of thousands of Internet, TV and phone customers. Worldwide Supply is ready to help those needing immediate technology replacements.
Here’s How Worldwide Supply Can Help:
- Extensive $500+ million dollar inventory – products in stock, ready to ship.
- CMTS, Routers, Switches, Optics, Transport Gear & Video Equipment.
- 200+ brands including: Cisco, Arris, Nortel, Alcatel, Motorola, Juniper, Nokia, Ericsson.
- Not ready to buy, or need an immediate replacement before receiving insurance funding? Ask about our rental/lease options, as well as creative financing opportunities that can eliminate the need for heavy up-front cost expenditures.
- Complete Network Services: turnkey installation services, disaster recovery, restoration and remediation. Temporary project based technical resources, project management, and complete system design/configurations. Plus, transportation, warehousing and logistics. Worldwide Supply has you covered.
Has your network been impacted by one of the recent hurricanes? If so we can help. Contact us to learn more.
We are fast to act and ready to ship. All of our equipment is extensively tested and is backed with a lifetime warranty.
Our thoughts go out to all those affected in these storm damaged regions, but as we’ve seen in the past the resilience of these communities is strong and we will rebuild.
We also urge folks to make a donation if they can. Every little bit counts in a time of need. Click here to visit The Red Cross donation page.