NetGuard – The Most Cost Effective Alternative to OEM Maintenance
Cisco ∙ Alcatel ∙ Arris ∙ Fujitsu ∙ Ciena ∙ Nortel ∙ Tellabs ∙ Nokia ∙ Ericsson ∙ Other OEM’s
NetGuard offers a comprehensive third-party maintenance solution which allows clients to continue to maintain their networks without being forced by the OEM into costly unnecessary upgrades. Save as much as 50-90% on equipment maintenance and network support without the pressure or hassle from the OEM.
In today’s ever changing environment where network operations and engineering are constantly trying to manage network performance, mitigate risks, and balance budgets, NetGuard offers a comprehensive network solution to maximize performance, extend equipment life and reduce cost without increasing risk. NetGuard offers a customized solution with significant cost savings for those organizations that want to reduce costs without risking premium service.
Worldwide Supply’s global service centers make it possible to reach every major market in the world within 24 hours, with local strategically placed stocking centers for guaranteed 4-hour onsite service, and a certified engineering team with 30+ years of technical training and experience guaranteeing 24×7 global technical support and advanced hardware exchange (options include standard next-business-day, 4-hour, onsite spare, and field support).
Why NetGuard is the Right Choice:
- More than 100 supported current and legacy OEM product lines
- Global state-of-the-art 24×7 expert staffed technical assistance center
- Customized solutions (Next Business Day, 4 Hour, Onsite Spare, and Field Support)
- Multi-Vendor solutions rolled into one simple, easy contract with flexible payment terms
- Customized portal access, Worldwide Supply’s web-based proprietary software
- Contract management, ticketing system and knowledge base technical library
- Add and manage any support contract from any provider using the NetGuard Portal as a single point of reference for all items under all contracts