- Is Your CMTS Running At Its Optimum Performance?
- Are You Concerned about the Scalability of Your System to Keep up and Meet the Demands of Today’s Growing High Speed Data Demand?
Worldwide Supply Can Help You Address Those Questions and Support Your CMTS System Needs
As you know, customer internet usage has grown exponentially and continues to do so. You see it as more devices connect; resulting in higher data usage as utilization increases and bandwidth being shared slows down data flow. Worldwide Supply’s CMTS expertise and services can assist with planning your next tier of service options as your business grows. We’ll eliminate any guesswork and ensure you’re maximizing your system’s capabilities.
Here’s How Worldwide Supply’s CMTS Expertise Can Help:
- Over 20 years’ experience in CMTS/cable modems
- Excellent track record with customer installations and support
- Expansion of current systems (example: 4×4 to 32×8 channel bonding)
- Start to finish services with on-site crews specialized in everything from headend wiring to training installers
- Dedicated team with hands-on system engineering and field support experience
- RF plant troubleshooting
Cable operators around the world work hard to provide their customers with high-speed data services. As an operator you want to have full confidence that the CMTS products you put in the field are performing properly and are compliant with the required specifications. Worldwide Supply’s CMTS Health Check Services will help you evaluate current status, maximize performance and target upgrades for future growth.
What is a CMTS Health Check?
- A close look at the current CMTS utilization
- Review concerns in regards to expanding services
- Provide solutions for improvement & growth
Reasons for Needing a CMTS Health Check:
- High or approaching maximum utilization resulting in poor customer performance
- Need to expand or create new services
- Evaluation of current services
- Identify options to optimize current system
Our CMTS Testing Methodology:
- Interactive review of entire CMTS system
- Review of current system configuration
- Analyze potential configuration improvements
- Make recommendations specific to your business model
What WWS Covers In Our Health Check Diagnostics:
- Review show tech taken during peak hours
- Check modulation profiles
- Check cable modem files
- Check cable plant capabilities
- Make recommendations in regards to current capacity and expandable services
Additional Services We Offer:
- Engineers available to perform everything from custom wiring and configuration, to training your technical staff from NOC to installers
- Remote or on-site evaluations
Customer Success Stories:
1). CMTS Installation, Support & Training: A large service provider who was looking to purchase an Arris C4 Cable Modem Termination System chose Worldwide Supply because we not only can provide the hardware needed, but because our engineers were able to help with the equipment installation, and provide their local engineers with complete training and support.
2). Channel Bonding & Utilization, Remote Support: Another large-scale service provider came to us wanting both remote and onsite support. In addition to the support, we helped resolve upstream channel bonding and utilization issues, and also helped them upgrade critical software. Our remote support has been of such a high caliber that is has saved them the cost of requiring an engineer onsite.
3). CMTS Installation, Support & System Upgrade: WWS was approached by a smaller-sized cable company with 25k video customers. They had never done internet services via cable modems and asked WWS to install a basic CMTS to test the capabilities of the cable plant. We performed onsite installations of the following equipment: CMTS, DHCP, TFTP, FTP and a web server for content. WWS provided tech support to the local engineers to improve the cable plant design and increase the signal to noise from 8 to 32. WWS is currently working with them to get their system ready to support EuroDOCSIS.