Oracle Acme Packet 4600
The Oracle Acme Packet 4600 is the highest-performing midrange SBC platform, offering field-proven reliability and flexibility. The 4600 provides increased capacity and performance over previous generation midrange systems, high availability, flexible configuration and tight integration to deliver advanced services at a lower cost.
For operators seeking a mid-range communications platform, this 1RU provides a significant boost to existing platforms with flexibility, efficiencies and a diversity of functionality. It has gained prominence as a leading component of Oracle’s network session delivery and control infrastructure.
As a medium to large service provider, you can turn to Worldwide Supply for new, used and refurbished Oracle Acme Packet 4600 1RUs to boost your real-time communications deployment. We ensure reliability through thorough testing and quality measures, but can improve your return on investment with a unique pricing structure.
Give your network the high-volume functionality and support you need by integrating the Oracle Acme Packet 4600 today.
Core Features of the Acme Packet 4600
Offering a unique form factor, the Oracle Acme Packet 4600 can control complex, high-volume signaling and media traffic at your network borders. Whether you choose a new or refurbished model from us, here are some of the features and benefits you can expect:
- Multiple options for dedicated encryption and transcoding
- Supports up to 80,000 signaled sessions
- Facilitates as many as 32,000 simultaneous anchored media sessions
- Up to 500,000 tunnels with IMS Authentication and Key Agreement
- Offers high-performance symmetrical processing
- HA redundant components and NEBS compliant offering
- Offers both a 1 GbE and 10 GbE I/O in a single unit
- Multiple configuration options including session border controller, session router, mobile security gateway and unified session manager.
Experience significant savings and return when you select a used Acme Packet 4600 from us that still delivers high session performance, capacity and HA in a small 1RU.