Buy or Sell PECO II DC Power Systems
Refurbished PECO II DC power systems have become industry-leading options for the telecommunications market. Carriers and service providers across North America have deployed these options for their central offices, cell sites, outside plants and enterprise applications. When you buy used PECO II DC power systems from Worldwide Supply, you can get the right DC power you need for every aspect of your network. We currently offer PECO II MCS, PECO II MPS, PECO II SM, PECO II QUANTUM.
Select a PECO II Product Type:
PECO II DC Power System Benefits
- The ability to add new rectifier modules and other elements to system networks without an interruption of service. When demand grows, you can add more equipment without having to shut down and increase the system wiring.
- Remote management options for a PECO II DC power system’s connections via a Web interface. You’ll get access to remote and local monitoring as well as controls for both Internet and Intranet deployments.
- Small form factors allow your used PECO II DC power systems to deliver the energy you need in most existing spaces. When you need to expand your power systems, PECO II systems can fit up to four modules on a single shelf.
From small racks and cabinet applications to large central office deployments, PECO II’s products can provide customizable support to meet your specific needs.
The Worldwide Supply Difference
When you turn to Worldwide Supply to buy used Peco II DC power systems, you’ll experience a wide range of benefits that not all OEMs or parts suppliers offer. The Worldwide Supply advantages include:
- 24/7 remote technical support
- Standard lifetime warranty
- Spares management with next business day delivery services and international repair options
- State-of-the-art testing facilities
Generate the revenue you need as you try to expand your network by turning to Worldwide Supply to sell PECO II DC power systems. Both PECO and Worldwide Supply are TL9000 certified companies, so you can rest easy knowing that you’ll get long-lasting equipment that can put up with even the most demanding architectures. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us online or give us a call at 888.328.2266.