What makes Worldwide Supply the leading provider of network, telecom and wireless solutions?
Worldwide Supply is the industry leader in the secondary market, providing and buying networking and wireless equipment and services to, and from, companies globally and by maximizing technology resources. Our solutions are crafted upon an evaluation of your current environment and by benchmarking your future requirements to ensure success.
Our leadership also stems from our superior customer service. Everyone at Worldwide Supply is focused on ensuring that we meet or exceed our clients’ expectations in every way.
Who are Worldwide Supply clients?
Worldwide Supply services Cable, Carriers, Service Providers and Enterprise companies requiring data and wireless networking equipment and services. Whether you need to design a new network, just need parts to support your legacy network or need additional spares and repairs, we have the solution.
What type of products and services does Worldwide Supply buy and sell?
We are a supplier and buyer of all the major data, telecom and wireless industry leading manufacturers, including Cisco, Juniper, Arris, Motorola, Alcatel, Ericsson, Nokia Siemens, Oracle and many others. If it’s deployed in a technology networking environment, we provide it! In addition, we also provide a comprehensive suite of services including installation & de-installation, same and next business day maintenance programs, spares and repair management, as well as a portfolio of asset recovery services.
Does Worldwide Supply carry an inventory?
Worldwide Supply carries the market’s largest ($500 million) new surplus, pre-owned and used product selection, including the most current and legacy products from the leading networking, data and wireless manufacturers, such as Cisco, Juniper, Arris, Motorola, Alcatel, Ericsson, Nokia Siemens, Oracle and many more.
What’s the benefit of purchasing pre-owned equipment?
Companies buying pre-owned networking equipment can save as much as 90 percent off manufacturers’ list prices. Partnering with Worldwide Supply also allows you to receive expedited product shipments; Worldwide Supply can ship same day or next day in most cases versus an OEM which may have lead times of 10-80 days.
What type of testing and refurbishment does Worldwide Supply do?
We are ISO 9001:2008 and TL9000 Quality Management Systems certified and follow a strict quality management and measurement process to ensure that our customers receive their networking equipment in “like-new” condition. In general, all equipment undergoes the following:
- Physical Inspection
- Detailed Verification
- Inventory/Serialization – Equipment is assigned a manufacturer serial number and is entered into inventory. All items are placed in an assigned location for inventory control and management
- Equipment Test Procedure
- State-of-Art Testing in-house Technical Lab
- Equipment is restored to factory default settings or customer requested configurations by our certified engineering staff
- Switch ports are individually tested using customized scripts run by an automated proprietary traffic testing system
- Chassis are configured, powered on, and required to run over an extended period of time
- Full Refurbishment to “Like-New” Condition
- Custom Packaging & Delivery
Who handles the logistics and shipping of the equipment I buy?
Worldwide Supply manages all of the details, including inventory reporting, as well as arranging for transportation to and from our world-class facilities. We generally use all commonly known carriers, such as UPS and FedEx.
What is your warranty policy?
All pre-owned equipment purchased is backed by our industry-leading lifetime warranty. At any time, should any product fail, a replacement part will be shipped or we will provide a full refund.
What is NetGuard and how does it differ from your lifetime warranty?
NetGuard is Worldwide Supply’s maintenance program that includes:
- Same or next business day guaranteed hardware replacement
- 24/7/365 Tech Support provided by in-house, Certified Service Engineers
- Access to Worldwide Supply’s proprietary knowledge base and tools, for easy access to online technical information and service request management
NetGuard is available for Worldwide Supply purchased products and also for hardware acquired through a manufacturer or other provider. Some of the hardware covered includes: routers, switches, CMTS equipment, network security hardware, base stations, microwave radios, IP telephony and optical hardware.