Worldwide Supply Certification
Worldwide Supply is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 and TL 9000 Quality Management Systems Certified. These are telecommunications and networking industry certifications. TL 9000 is a unique extension of ISO 9001:2008 and is a two-part quality system with a significant management and measurement component.
ABOUT ISO 9001:2008 & TL 9000
Worldwide Supply is committed to providing our clients the best practices and highest quality standards in the industry. TL 9000 is a comprehensive Quality Management System (QMS) to meet the supply chain quality requirements of the worldwide telecommunications industry.
The TL 9000 QMS provides a systematic and repeatable framework for consistently producing top quality products and services customized to the global communications industry. TL 9000 organizations are required to comply with documented standards, some of which include:
- Performance measurements based on reliability of product
- Requirements for specialized service functions such as installation and engineering
- Reporting of quality measurement data to a central repository
- All requirements and clauses of the International Standards ISO 9001:2008
- Highest international standard for telecom industry suppliers
- Fewer than 500 companies hold TL 9000 certification
- Constant monitoring and detailed monthly service level metrics reporting to QuEST Forum
Worldwide Supply is committed to delivering world class products and services. Our process and controls include auditing, receiving inspection, extensive counterfeit examination, equipment testing and configuration, refurbishment, inventory, packaging and shipping.