When a publicly traded Telecom/Internet Service Provider (ISP) came to Worldwide Supply asking if we could replace Cisco SmartNet with a more flexible, cost-effective equipment maintenance solution, the answer was easy—NetGuard Maintenance.
Developed in 2011 to help customers more efficiently support legacy routing and switching systems, NetGuard immediately slashed the ISP’s Cisco maintenance costs by 55 percent.
But the story isn’t over yet–
- A year later, the ISP faced a similar problem with some HP and Dell servers. They came back to Worldwide Supply again, and we promptly reduced their maintenance costs by more than 50 percent.
In both cases, our client was impressed with the quality of our service and our team and the relationship grew into their eventual purchase of our pre-owned networking equipment.
- By year three of our relationship, they called us “We’re looking for an alternative to NetApp’s maintenance contract. Can you help?”
NetGuard replaced NetApp’s maintenance program, and the client saved more than 60 percent a year.
This is a classic NetGuard client experience–It started as “the SmartNet alternative,” and steadily expanded into one of the most robust, multi-vendor hardware maintenance platforms in the infrastructure management marketplace.
Just One End-to-End Hardware Equipment Maintenance Contract
A comprehensive third-party solution, NetGuard can cover all of your OEM brands under a single contract. With just one phone call or log-in to your NetGuard web portal, you can access all of the maintenance agreements (where you are saving more than 50 percent).
Our field-experienced engineers and technicians have deep expertise managing all major OEM brands including:
Cisco ∙ Alcatel-Lucent ∙ Arris ∙ Fujitsu ∙ Ciena ∙ Nortel ∙ Tellabs ∙ Nokia ∙ Ericsson ∙ HP ∙ Dell ∙ NetApp ∙ Juniper∙ Brocade∙ Avaya ∙ Oracle ∙ F5 Networks∙ Harris
Worldwide Supply’s global service and inventory centers make it possible for us to reach all major markets within 24 hours. We guarantee four-hour on-site service, provided by certified engineers and technical experts who have amassed 30+ years of technical expertise.
Why NetGuard Maintenance is a “No Brainer”
- Add and manage any support contract–from any OEM network equipment provider–using NetGuard’s Portal as a single point of reference for all items under all contracts
- 100+ fully-supported current and legacy OEM product lines
- Global state-of-the-art 24×7 expert-level technical assistance
- Personalized solutions: next business day parts and products, four-hour on-site spare service, and field support mobility
- Multi-OEM vendor solutions rolled into one simple, customized contract
- Private portal access to Worldwide Supply’s web-based proprietary software
- Contract management, ticketing system and KnowledgeBase technical library access
Few things in business today are “no-brainers.” But when you can slash expenditures by more than 50 percent, receive higher quality service and virtually eliminate OEM administrative headaches, isn’t it worth checking out?
Welcome to NetGuard.